Sunday, December 13, 2015

Unintentional Absence?! OOPS!

Well. It seems I forgot about this! No surprise there haha
It is currently Sunday, December 13th at 10:40 PM. I have two papers to write, one due Tuesday at 8:30 AM and the other due by Friday. And then I have a final on Wednesday for Catholic Christianity for two and a half hours. All essay writing. I am going to want to chop off my arm.
Yay finals!
But after that, I get to go home! And that means a WHOLE MONTH at HOME. With my family! And my friends, whom I ADORE. Did you know my sister put together a surprise birthay party for me and invited pretty much all of my closest friends? AND THEY ALL SHOWED UP?
Yeah, it was pretty awesome! BEST birthday ever--and it was my 18th! How awesome is that?
So...I don't have time to write much more lol *insert picture of me smashing my head against a wall here* But I will try to write more after finals!
Assuming I don't drown in my own tears first.
I'm just kidding; my friends all have it worse than me. Especially the one at Cornell. Honestly, how is that an educational institution? It sounds like hell on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment